I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/30/2012

A Little Bit of Summer Relaxation





Ola! I am back with my last post for Together for Sway….makes sad face, I just cannot believe we are at the end of the month already…..ok year I should say. I hope everyone has had a chance to make it to this fabulous event! I am bringing you my last bit…but this fabulous Carova Retreat is not to be missed, I know a good majority of us are buried in two or more feet of snow right now. This relaxing summer retreat is just what we need! W.Winx & Flair always manage to amaze me…..there are five poses in this amazing retreat..three on the rug and two in the bench. The candles can be turned on and off as well, but what I love most is the shadow play this retreat offers…..besides the total relaxation you feel as you lounge. You can even have your friends over and relax and chat.


I am also wearing new Mesh Zia Denim Jeans from Cynful, I love how these jeans fit so well and offer comfort as well as style. My standing pose, Come Again is also available at Together for Sway from Tea, I have missed her poses immensely so I was happy to see them available.


I had such fun blogging for the Together for Sway event. I have adored Sway for many years now and have loved her advents and wonderful creations. I was so happy to see so many of my favorite creators there….and even found some new favorites as well. If you have not been yet, please stop by as Together for Sway closes on December 31st, tomorrow night. There are so many wonderful items to be had and you are helping at the same time! Donate if you (Read more…)





© Evion Ember for iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed, 2012. | Permalink | No comment |


View the original post at another damn sl blog






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://anotherdamnslblog.blogspot.com/2012/12/a-little-bit-of-summer-relaxation.html

No comments:

Post a Comment