I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/10/2014

October in July


The designers who decided to interpret the “safari” theme as “laden with beautiful rust tones” are totally my heroes. I love the palate for this month’s Collabor88, so much so that I’m probably going to wear these long into Autumn (which is my usual start for wearing these colors!). All of fashionably Dead’s stuff stacks with each other. Layers are the one downside to wearing mesh, but I reckon Toast Bard has found her own way past that. Go check out her little stall at C88!


Blazer: fashionably Dead tweed blazer in cream for C88

Shoes: Ingenue Explorer Sandals for … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1xTSbff

No comments:

Post a Comment