I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/30/2014

It’s That Kind Of Day

Have you ever just had one of those days? I mean, here I was, going for a nice little boatride, when suddenly my boat started filling with water and my oars floated away! *sighs* At least I look adorable, thanks to the upcoming round of Fit For A Princess!


Style - It's That Kind Of Day-1


Style - It's That Kind Of Day-2


How cute is this Modern Princess Sundress from Nomi? I just want to run around in it singing about wanting adventure in the great wide somewhere. The skirt has 4 different colors, and the top has 2 colors, and they can be changed with a HUD. The dress goes … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1zsvIXw

No comments:

Post a Comment