I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/30/2014

The Pleasure Palace: The Game Master


(click to enlarge)

STORYLINE: “Welcome to my private residence, ex-A.N.G.E.L,” Kujo smirked. “I suppose you must be quite thirsty for your reward by now? This is Rook, she is the Eden I promised you. She liked your song. I had hoped you would come work for me. The Battle Bot match was a test to see how you would perform under pressure. Sadly, you are far too violent and unpredictable to be hirable. And since Rook is much more valuable than you are, I can’t release her to you. You have ruined my plans for the last time. But don’tRead more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1tqL3Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment