I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/30/2014

Uber Second Life

uberevent-final

Today I felt like being a little cheeky with my outfit. Hope you like these items for Hello Tuesday, Uber and Genre!


Shirt and shorts: Pixicat – Cheeky Top and shorts, both available at the event Uber which begins Thursday the 31st. The lace and shorts textures can be changed, as well as the colors of the top.

Sandals: Essenz – Geneva available ONLY today for Hello Tuesday in this limited bright blue.

Necklace: May’s Soul – Africa Necklace which I bought at the Countdown Room

Mirror and pose: Mien Poses – Frivolity available at Genre

Hair: Lelutka – Sienna, … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/WMyA3I

No comments:

Post a Comment