I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/29/2013

Thankfulness

nov28_006

There are some great pieces that can be mixed and matched at Collabor88. The top from Aux works brilliantly with the pants from Baiastice for example. I just had to wear one size smaller pant to make sure there were no stray spots bumping through in the back.



Despite the false mythology of our first Thanksgiving and the martial origins of the official Thanksgiving holiday, Thanksgiving remains one of my favorite holidays. I acknowledge that sordid history, but I love that we have a holiday that is not about anything more than gathering with friends and family to focus with … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://itsonlyfashionblog.com/2013/11/28/thankfulness/

No comments:

Post a Comment