I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/30/2013

Always Dance Like Nobody’s Watching

Always Dance Like Nobody's Watching (1)


Always Dance Like Nobody's Watching (2)


Hai! I have such a sad face as this is one of my last Shoetopia posts. This fabulous heaven full of the most gorgeous shoes it is almost at it’s end, so you have limited time to shop for all the exclusives, gacha for all the wonderful prizes and of course shop for all the magnificent shoes, and just enjoy a wonderful shoe fair, which sl has been lacking there of, but I hope there will be another to follow this fabulous event benefiting Soles4Souls.


I am wearing the amazing new Ballerina Vanity Feet from Glam Affair…….I love these … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://anotherdamnslblog.com/2013/11/29/always-dance-like-nobodys-watching/

No comments:

Post a Comment