I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/29/2013

So,Your Dinner Is Ready!


I had to do some last minute shopping at MY ATTIC before it closes, as well as Shoetopia, for the perfect hostess look for my Thanksgiving meal. I also cooked a turkey and made a huge meal, so I hope you come over and eat.


I’ll never finish this giant bird alone!



I know it’s traditional to decorate for Christmas starting TOMORROW but, I couldn’t contain my excitement especially with all the amazing Christmas trees just released. But after cooking, shopping, and redecorating, I’m pooped. I’d like a drink!



It seemed more prudent to make a pot of coffee and … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://itsonlyfashionblog.com/2013/11/28/soyour-dinner-is-ready/

No comments:

Post a Comment