I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/29/2013

acid lily gallery round 2 II




Hello girls,


I´m here again showing more stuff from ACID LILLY GALLERY such this tattoo, body, pants and headband.And yes I love pink as you can see here. My semester at University is almost done and I´m so tired, I apologize for being kinda of MIA but I had/have so many things to do. So this whole pink look is for lay me back.. as if. THE SUGAR GARDEN released this bunny skin, lovely as usual, now available in natural tones: each skin tone comes with bust/no bust shading, teeth/no teeth, red, brown, black, blonde, no brow & soft or … Read more at the source.





via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/howdoilooksl/~3/N2tsc_qPQaA/acid-lily-gallery-round-2-ii.html

No comments:

Post a Comment