I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/10/2013

Sometimes girls kiss each other..

1kiss


So day two of going through my Collabor88 stuff and this furniture by Barnesworth Anubis makes me think of the 50′s. It’s sorta kitchy and so I kinda wanted to do a fun post wearing the Soda Pop dress from Deco, which is also at Collabor88. My skin is the Margot Skin from Glam Affair.


The pose that I am using is from Diesel Works which can be found at Pose Fair. It’s a pose normally for a male and a female but it was easily modifiable for two women.


cuddle


I am also wearing hair from Truth, and shoes from Gos Boutique.



View the original post at sylviaolivier.wordpress.com






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://sylviaolivier.wordpress.com/2013/04/09/sometimes-girls-kiss-each-other/

No comments:

Post a Comment