I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/10/2013

••.:Magic no Magic:. SECRETS #2••


.:Magic no Magic:. Winged Tattoo SECRET group gift .:.



Hii there, I have been busy, in real life and in virtual life! In rl I went to a goat farm in the woods with friends, saw goat kids being born and ate goat ice cream! In sl I made a .:Magic no Magic:. SECRET GARDEN and SECRET group gift, as a BIG thankyou to all my friends, supporters, grouplings and customers!


If you go to the .:Magic no Magic:. floating island treehouse you will find a SECRET door around the back next to the beehives… which may very possibly lead you to the secret garden and gift… (who knows?) ^_^


The group gift is some Winged Tattoos which you can apply to Meli’s FREE tiptoe mesh feet, black or white. For your convenience I have included sample feet with tattoos in the package in her three standard skin tones so you’ll be good to go. Since I got these feet I haven’t taken them off once! The inspiration to make these tattoos was Hermes, the god with winged feet in Greek mythology, who was the son of the Pleiade Maia, my namesake. The white wings are my (Read more…)


View the original post at .:MIRROR REALMS:.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://mirrorrealms.wordpress.com/2013/04/09/%E2%80%A2%E2%80%A2-magic-no-magic-secrets-2%E2%80%A2%E2%80%A2/

No comments:

Post a Comment