I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/09/2013

Digging A Grave with My 10 SL Firsts Meme…

Miss Singh has done it again, another Meme for another week, and this one could be more than a little revealing… It’s all about our SL Firsts, and boy some of the questions that she asks could be more than a little risque… Though, I’ve loved the other memes created by Strawberry, and I am a bit like an open book so I don’t have a problem sharing anything with you, but I kinda get the feeling that some of these answers – if people are going to answer them truthfully – could be a bit like digging your own grave… Luckily for me, Rudh is a living dead girl LOL, so she doesn’t have a problem with that, but you never know, for some people this could lead to a fair few interesting revelations LOL!!!



My 10 SL Firsts;

First SL Friend: There would be two of these, as I met them both at about the same time, Ergo – a dragon that I met whilst wandering around at the Isle of Wyrms – and Audio – I have no idea where I met him LOL… Ergo introduced me to Fledge who was to become my SL Sister and (Read more…)


View the original post at Rudh's Random Ramblings






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://rudhsrandomramblings.blogspot.com/2013/04/digging-grave-with-my-10-sl-firsts-meme.html

No comments:

Post a Comment