I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/09/2013

A drift of pink

SAS group dress for April


I’m floating in pink chiffon swirls, courtesy of Sascha Frangilli: this is her group gift for April. I did pay 75 Linden to buy a “grande” skirt instead of the slightly less frothy free one.


I am a born-again fan of Magika’s hair, and this is her latest product: a beautiful long plait with a colour-change ribbon entwined in it. I used to buy Magika hair years and years ago, and then for some reason I stopped buying, but now that I’ve explored her shop again I’m really enthusiastic. The Mesh hair manages not to look too clumpy, with nice strands of hair framing your face. The jewelry is classic Donna Flora, with four possible colours for the enamel flowers.


SAS group dress for April


April 2013 dress: SAS (there are also prim roses round the neckline, but they didn’t go with the wrap sweater)

Studio Wrap Sweater (Pink): Sn@tch

ombre nails (sakura): [croire]

Hair Daisies: ploom (came with the Aries hair)

Sakura Hair Stick – Daydreams: AITUI

blossom wings [sakura]: Frozen Night (free on Marketplace)

GABRIELLA earrings ad necklace: Donna Flora

Rewind (hair): Magika

Glam Affair skin (Roza Unnamed 01) and Aphotic Gloom eyes (Amare)

Pose by Persona



View the original post at Blueness






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://yoshikawafashion.wordpress.com/2013/04/08/a-drift-of-pink/

No comments:

Post a Comment