I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/05/2013

A few of my favorite things…

So this is my 110th post.. clearly I wasn’t paying attention when I posted #100.. but anywayyy.. I thought I’d update my favorite things post. Things I can’t live without. Things I love. Things I covet. <33 enjoy




Hair – I love hair.. tons of designers.. and my color is anything remotely ‘ginger’. Clawtooth – Surfer Rosa – Strawberry Dream

Skin – I have so many favorites.. I’m a pale girl, and I love me some freckles.

Glam Affair – Luria -12

Make-Up – I am almost always in freckles, or eyeliner.. this is my newest favorite, a little company called Lovely Disarray!

Lovely Disarray – Liner Set 1 – To The Point

Top – Well.. any of you who know me, or have followed me, know that I almost always have something Kyoot on.. and this top is no exception. Her items are on MP for 55L now too!

Kyoot – Book Worm Top (Late Summer)

Shorts – Ok these have got to be my absolutely favorite shorts.. the mesh is perfection!

Ingenue – Hetty – Sage

Ring – I am in love with a few jewelry makers, MG being one.. and this is a LILY! I’m a LILY! (Read more…)


View the original post at ~Gilding My Lily~






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://gildingmylily.blogspot.com/2013/04/a-few-of-my-favorite-things.html

No comments:

Post a Comment