I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

5/29/2012

Death Row Designs New Store Sale!



Death Row Designs Sale


Death Row Designs is one of my favourite stores in SL, I love the dark, edgy, grunge stuff that comes out of this place – I’ve said this before but I’m saying it again anyway lol…

You can get a wide range of stuff here, clothing, shoes, make-up, skins, accessories, hair… In fact this place could create you a whole new look with ease!

Death Row Designs Mainstore is in the process of moving, and so to celebrate it’s new home BOTH Mainstore locations – the one DRD is moving into and the one it’s moving out of, are running a 50% Cashback Sale!

Anything you buy at DRD from now until MAY 31st, you pay full price for and get 50% of that back immediately!! AWESOMESAUCE!


Taxi to the OLD Death Row Designs Mainstore


Taxi to the NEW Death Row Designs Mainstore






via GlamourSL Feed http://seraphimsl.com/2012/05/29/death-row-designs-new-store-sale/

No comments:

Post a Comment