I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

5/31/2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge: Week 11 Aquamarine



52 Weeks of Color Challenge: Week 11 Aquamarine! ; ONE

I’m catching up! Here’s Week 11 of the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge, Aquamarine! I was surprised by how little I owned of this color because it’s such a lovely color! I was lucky enough that I bought these awesome jeans from [Aura] when they were released that fit this color perfectly! They are fully mesh and I love the belt detail! They are also a sexy low waist and they come in a ton of different patterns! You should totally go to [Aura] and check them out!


I don’t often stray from my blond locks of hair but I love this cute hairstyle from Wasabi Pills! It’s not normally my style but I just had to have a reason to buy and in funky colors!


Here’s another pose prop as well from NuWiggles! It’s a “LookBook” which is perfect for bloggers! You can change the themes of the pages and as well as the little and small box and comes with a bunch of different poses to choose from! Unfortunately it is unavailable currently like the one I blogged previously! But it should be released soon!


See you tomorrow for my Week 12 catch up!


52 Weeks of Color Challenge: Week 11 Aquamarine! ; TWO

STYLING;

SKIN;
-Glam Affair – Giselle – Light D 03

EYES; A.D.D.Andel! Aurora Eyes-Cosmic-Normal

HAIR; /Wasabi Pills/ Kumi Pony Mesh Hair – Aquatic

NAILS; * RezIpsa Loc * ~ Sea Foam Nails

NECKLACE; EarthStones Power Crystal – Hers – Moonstone

EYELASHES; ::BB:: BeetleBones – Mesh Lashes V.01


TOP; fri. – Twofer.Tank (Seafoam.Coral)

PANTS; [Aura] Class Act Jeans – Flats – XS – Ornate Aqua

SHOES; {mon tissu} Favorite Leather Flats


POSE; NuWiggles – Look Book & Marukin (Cloud)






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog http://styleminions.com/?p=734&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=52-weeks-of-color-challenge-week-11-aquamarine

No comments:

Post a Comment