I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

5/31/2012

Spring into action




I confess, I’ve been a really bad shopper of late. Partly that’s because I’ve been hibernating and haven’t logged in much, and partly it’s because I look at my inventory, and the last thing I need is MORE stuff. Yeah, yeah, I know, it doesn’t actually take space (the way in does in real life), and I have a reasonably organised inventory, but it’s psychological, you know?


So for anybody who feels the same way I do…


…welcome to a monthly 6-monthly& VERY occasional post about rearranging the furniture and combining old favourites that you may already own.



Credits:


Prefab: *Y’s HOUSE* OMISE002[1/4]_Group gift .ver


Sofa: Second Spaces *Oh My Stars* Tweet Sofa

Record player and accessories: /artilleri/ Phonograf record player *white*

Side tables: [kusshon] grannys first love cocktail table pine & white; ++LP2++ LTR Bk (resized – the original is very small)

Lamps: [North West] Fresh lamp; /artilleri/ Melbourne lamp *white*

Plants: Vent du Sud herb trio; Heritage plant Pot

Posters: free @ Analog Surf shop

Rug: .MM.(Home) – Autumn Rug


Filed under: Uncategorized






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog http://homeonthegrid.com/2012/05/31/spring-into-action/

No comments:

Post a Comment