I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/27/2014

Why didn’t I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much I believed in the future.


Let’s start with last weeks Sn@tch releases!! I’m wearing the Patches Sequin Peasant Top. No words to describe my love for this!! It goes perfectly with the Placebo jeans from a couple releases back. The hair is new from Truth and is beyond gorgeous as is the new skin Grace from Belleza!!


Miamai_XGen Makeup_Basic Lashes B Black – No Hair

:::Sn@tch Peasant Top (Peach-Med):::

:::Sn@tch Placebo Jeans (Brown-Large):::

N-core MANICURE-Mesh Nails

TRUTH HAIR Demelza

-Belleza- Grace Med 7 R

IKON ‘Sunrise’ Eyes – Bleached Brown M

Pose: Marukin


Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1Dh3XkA

No comments:

Post a Comment