I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/31/2014

Night Creeper

lostsoulslarge


lostsouls2large


There’s just a couple of days left of my Halloween sale raising money for Mental Health America. 16 top designers have created dark and creepy inspired items for you at 50% going to the cause. Please stop by Soundproof before midnight SLT on November 1st, when it’ll all be taken down.


Thanks to all who spent or gave generously. Let’s hope we made mental illness less of a nightmare to go through for many people. I know it certainly has been one for me, and I’m in a really bad place with my mental health right now so doing this … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://paradoxmessmer.com/2014/10/31/night-creeper/

No comments:

Post a Comment