I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/29/2014

Chains and horns

Chains and Horns


Hello beauties after the long post of my 1st anniversary this post will be very short and just a reminder for you to visit Sneak Peak that will last until November 5th.


Another thing I wanted to tell you today is that I always get happy when my close friends start creating stuff, I’ve showed you Doll’s House stuff previously and I have to say Marienart is doing great stuff lately so I suggest you go visit her store at marketplace. You’ll find really cool things.


The chain I’m wearing on my hip is the gift from Whatever for the … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://topfashionista.wordpress.com/2014/10/28/chains-and-horns/

No comments:

Post a Comment