I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/01/2013

And it’s not that I don’t want to wait it’s just that I can’t bear to change, wherever I go I’m wandering lost


I finally decided to take the plunge and get a homestead of my very own. I was reallly blessed to have my beloved friend, LouLou Teichmann landscape for me, actually it was a dream that she did it. Loulou is so incredibly talented and busy that I was shocked that she did it in three days. SHOCKED. My sim is just so gorgeous, serene and with so much heaviness in my heart lately, it is really soothing my soul quite a bit.


Thank you, Lou for all of this…


If any of you want to know what anything is, please … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://sophharlow06.blogspot.com/2013/10/and-its-not-that-i-dont-want-to-wait.html

No comments:

Post a Comment