I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/01/2014

We’re All A Little Mad

Blog-HatterLJ


Blog-HatterLJ2


Today’s post is based solely around this fabulously colorful outfit from Barely Legal Couture found over at Lubbly Jubblies which is open for a few more weeks. I kind of love purple and Adrenalynn (owner of BLC) made these awesome purple stockings for me so please note the outfit comes with yellow stockings and not the ones I’m wearing. You also get this really cool hat with the outfit and a pair of boots (not shown). Once I had the outfit, I went on a colorful accessory search. First stop, Glam Affair’s Party Girl skin from Collabor88. The blue … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1poVeGo

No comments:

Post a Comment