I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/25/2014

I Wanna Be Your Friday Night

I wanna be your Friday night


So who hasn’t seen these jackets from Foxes at N21 and gone absolutely crazy over them? I think I saw the WIPs and ads all over plurk for at least a week before they were released! At 450L it’s not a cheap buy but the quality of the mesh, textures and options you get, make it well worth that. You can wear it with or without the hood, with or without the fur collar. All the fur is colour changeable on a HUD and let’s not forget that it comes with a T-shirt inner version too, which is also texture … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://virtuallyvanilla.wordpress.com/2014/10/24/i-wanna-be-your-friday-night/

No comments:

Post a Comment