I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/25/2013

Meanwhile down by the river

So, a break from Halloween stuff


a1


The jacket and trousers are both new releases from Baiastice, the jacket comes in a variety of plain colours and a few with the pattern here



a2


Also hair from Action, I was wondering the other day about hairs that utilise hairbases and someone suggested Action, I couldn’t remember why I don’t normally wear action hair, it looks great, then I bought it and realised, their hairs are boxed and its a no rez place, so frustrating for a shopper like me, who has to try on everything immediately, if i have to go home, … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://guerillaavatar.wordpress.com/2013/10/24/meanwhile-down-by-the-river-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment