I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/28/2013

I’m Ready

“All you pretty little chicks with your pretty little hair

I know you feels like I ain’t nowhere

But stop what your doin’ baby come over here

I’ll prove to you baby… that I ain’t no square

Because I’m ready… ready as anybody can be

Now I’m ready for you… I hope you’re ready for me”


I'm Ready


I'm Ready Close-Up


-BODY-

Shape: [laV]ish – ValorySHAPE

Skin: Pink Fuel – Harley

Eyes: adoness: montium eyes: stream *NEW*

Freckles: Pink Acid Freckles Make-Up Pack

Lashes: *MonCheri* “Falsies” Mesh Alpha Lashes w/HUD *NEW*

Teeth: DeetaleZ Teeth & Tongue Piercing *NEW*Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://lavishcorner.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/im-ready/

No comments:

Post a Comment