I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/28/2013

All Of My Illicit Intentions Are Belong To You..

I was feeling quite professional last night so I dressed in one of my favourite labels just to show you that I can indeed clean up well.. This is my favourite classy standby for nearly any occasion. The dress with matching shoes and clutch is by Killa Designz – it’s called “Illicit Intentions ” and it’s got a great colour change HUD for controlling the dress, belt, and clutch. There are four pairs of coordinated shoes with it as well so you can make your look perfect. Best of all? Only L$99!


Snapshot_014 ~I’ve also blogged about the second version … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://shaedynlee.com/all-of-my-illicit-intentions-are-belong-to-you/

No comments:

Post a Comment