I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/28/2013

Glam Affair – Gemma

The Arcade starts soon! In just a few days – December 1st to be exact.


I have seen SO MANY things I can’t wait to go “gamble” for ( I feel like gacha’s are slot machines lol ) but today I am showing what Glam Affair has to offer for The Arcade’s December round, and that is Gemma!


Glam Affair - Gemma


The Gemma gacha will contain 12 make-ups – each with 7 different eyebrow colors as well as 4 different lip type options, 2 sets of moles and 3 freckle layers.


Glam Affair - Gemma


The above collage shots are all raw unedited shots ( since the … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ohlookitsablog.wordpress.com/2013/11/28/glam-affair-gemma/

No comments:

Post a Comment