I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/28/2013

Baby, It’s Cold Outside

“I’ve got to go home – Oh, baby, you’ll freeze out there

Say, lend me your coat – It’s up to your knees out there

You’ve really been grand – Thrill when you touch my hair

But don’t you see – How can you do this thing to me?

There’s bound to be talk tomorrow – Think of my life long sorrow

At least there will be plenty implied – If you caught pneumonia and died

I really can’t stay – Get over that hold out

Ah, but it’s cold outside

Oh, baby, it’s cold outside”


Baby, It's Cold Outside


Baby, It's Cold Outside Close-Up


-BODY-

Shape: [laV]ish – … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://lavishcorner.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/baby-its-cold-outside/

No comments:

Post a Comment