I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

8/20/2013

The Lovebugs Rockin the “Love” Seat

Hello all, I know this is a pretty late post, but with me having a bit of time on my hands I certainly did not forget about this love seat Kay sent me from Image Essentials, I just needed the right couple and why not the cootie and lady bugs also known as some of my great friends Ema and Dossy.


The Love seat comes with various poses for couples and the letters can be changed to your liking if you need them to be, all ya gotta do is ask Kay Weston and I’m sure she can hook ya up! I hope you all like it and thank you Ema and Dossy for posing for me :) <3 Saxxy


The Lovebugs


The Lovebugs1


Love Couch-Image Essentials


Models-


Ladybug-Ema


Cootiebug-Dossy


THE CUTIES(COOTIES)ROCKING YES!




View the original post at Done Wiv a Twist






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://donewivatwist.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/the-lovebugs-rockin-the-love-seat/

No comments:

Post a Comment