I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

8/20/2013

Multipurposing Your Life and Make-up Accidents.


I love this dress. I love it for many many many reasons and probably some that you have not considered which I will share, even though some of you are strangely quiet and trying NOT to make eye contact. I love shy followers.



Thankfully I got an A+ on my online, Perez Hilton, “Body Language” course. Those 10 questions were pretty tough, I mean you could not study or anything and the examples were the Kardashians and I don’t even like them well enough to be able to tell who is who – they all look the same to me … except for the really ugly tall girl with the short grey hair cut. Is she the one they think might have been adopted? Anyway, despite all those things I still smashed the whole exam so I am qualified to read those of you who are unable to speak up. I am going to tell you another reason why this outfit rocks.


Consider this … you do your whole make-up thing and you are out and it is hot and then you look in the mirror and your make-up has sort of slid all over your face and there just is no (Read more…)


View the original post at Blissimo






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://bliss-imo.blogspot.com/2013/08/multipurposing-your-life-and-make-up.html

No comments:

Post a Comment