I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/29/2013

BANDANA DAY 2013 !!! Drop The Hair To Show You Care!


There were so many beautiful bandanas this year that I struggled only buying four. I kept thinking, four is plenty. You don’t NEED more than four. But, they are so pretty, I rather love them this year. I might have more than four.


I chose to pair them with the amazing cocktail dress from MIAMAI, Giulia for LOVE DONNA FLORA. Textured in rich, bold patterns with an overstated bow for girly flair, it’s really a perfect update of a vintage party gown.


In my mind you’d still need a crinoline with it though.



A mane of hair isn’t what makes us beautiful. It’s our hearts and our deeds that define our character, and that’s one of the things I love about BANDANA DAY. Just taking off your hair, is in itself, a beautiful act.



So take off your hair. It’s a beautiful thing.


Gidge Is Wearing:


Lipstick: [:Tuli:] Helena / petal :: Lips :: Sheer Toffee (gloss)

Lashes: Amacci – Eyelash Tattoo 6

Tattoo: cheLLe – (tattoo) Lets Go Back to the Start/100 LOVE DONNA FLORA EVENT

Shoes: Ingenue :: Lydia Slingbacks :: Night

Dresses: Miamai_Giulia FOR LOVE DONNA FLORA EVENT

Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium S

(Read more…)


View the original post at Its Only Fashion » iheartslFeed






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://itsonlyfashionblog.com/2013/07/28/bandana-day-2013-drop-the-hair-to-show-you-care/

No comments:

Post a Comment