I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/27/2014

Designer Circle 93 is underway!

B!ASTA - In the wild knit dress & StormCrow Designs high boots with warmers


Winter is hitting SL this week in case you missed it… no wait you couldn’t have missed it because everywhere you go in world now, there’s snoooooow! Now being Aussie, snow is a somewhat foreign concept to me (blistering heat and humidity however…..) but who cares, because winter in SL means winter fashion, snowy sims and super cute accessories!! Better yet, I’m so perfectly coordinated in SL that I could even ICE SKATE if I wanted to, without falling on my ass.


That being said, I still went with the sled :P


DC93


I’m wearing:


Coat & Tights – :In the … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1prcAs2

No comments:

Post a Comment