I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/22/2012

Coziness

I’ve been such a lazy blogger lately. I mean, I really haven’t done much around, but since it’s the holidays and I do have a lot to do that is no longer school related (READING!!! FUN READING!!!!), I’ve not been doing my daily blog like I should be doing – so I apologize and hope you forgive me!


But what I would like to point out is this: some days – while logged in Second Life you just want to be cozy and pull on something that is simple, yet comfy and stylish. I chose this sweater from <Geometry> (that I’ll be showing in full array in my next post!) and these leggings from .:Somnia:. which you can find in this month’s MySecondBox, which is an in world group with a $300L a month fee which entitles you to some great items from designers! It’s kind of like a Birch Box setup. While I was at it, I tossed on some antlers, cause I love antlers – it’s one of those things in SL that I can’t stop buying and I just adore them and wish I could wear them all the time. These are from +Half-Deer+ and can be found at the Christmas Fair as well as this necklace from Noodles! My unique face is from {fashionably dead} and is one of the mesh heads from this month’s ARCADE which is still going on. The purse is the “rare” Granny bag from The Secret Store, another partaking store at this month’s ARCADE . Lastly, my boots are from Slink, which was at this month’s grand opening of TDR Fusion, but I’m sure you will find these in Siddean’s store soon!


Anyway, back to baking for me! Happy Holidays and see you soon <3


PicMonkey Collage


Sweater: (Read more…)




© Katya Valeska for iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed, 2012. | Permalink | No comment |


View the original post at Simply Dou » iheartslFEED






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://simplydou.com/2012/12/21/coziness/

No comments:

Post a Comment