I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/19/2015

Practically everything you see is free!I’ve had a quick run…













Practically everything you see is free!


I’ve had a quick run around The Wayward Hunt (thankfully there are hints and pics on the website!) and I’ve found some stores that are new to me and I revisited stores that I love. All links for the wayward hunt can be found on the official website (I’m lazy and need to get dressed)




Blouse and Skirt @ NYU – Floral Blouse and Skater skirt (wayward hunt)


Shoes @ +ILO+ – Platform Shoes (wayward hunt)


Necklace @ Fetch – Unicorn Tears (wayward hunt)


Watch Bracelet @ Izzie’s – leather and beads watch bracelet … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1Dz5dSU

No comments:

Post a Comment