I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/19/2015

Fate Is Gonna Call

More awesomeness coming in todays post… I may even try to get one or two more posts out too if I’m able to – lets hope RL takes a backseat and I can dive into some more blogging goodness. To start with here’s some stunning new releases for you all to enjoy.


Poses: Ashley 6 (left) @ Pose Fair 2015 and Harper 2 (right) Both poses by Verocity

Poses: Ashley 6 (left) @ Pose Fair 2015 and Harper 2 (right) Both poses by Verocity




•○ Body Parts ○•

+Spellbound+ Sweetsleep // Chapter I : Earth

[MANDALA] EAR_ver-A STEKING_EARS_Season5

IKON Charm Eyes – Industrial

Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara

alterego – Kensi Collection – Powder @ anyBODYRead more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1OttFYV

No comments:

Post a Comment