I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

3/27/2015

The problem with introspection is it has no end

It’s been a couple of weeks since I’ve done one of Berry SIngh’s Monday Memes and for this week she has done a pretty easy one. The task – should we choose to complete it – was to complete a series of “I” statements with whatever came to mind first. You can see Berry’s post here, along with a link to a text version of the statements for easy completion.



~ The problem with introspection is it has no end I decided to set the “stage” for my moments of introspection with 8f8’s newest gacha creation Silent Conversations – a koi pond, complete with koi and blossoming sakura tree. … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1HUEFfA

No comments:

Post a Comment