I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

3/31/2015

“Don’t Forget” Romance

I’m in love with the peaceful, sweet feel of this gown that brings out the inspiration of romance to my soul.


Blog Ghee Janis Gown Inspires Romance



Don’t Forget


Breath my air and feel My love


Kiss my lips and taste My love


Watch my eyes and see My love


Don’t forget to be My love


by S.Eric




The gown, by Ghee, seen here in Amethyst is something I chose for the name of the color as I love the amethyst stone, the romantic look of the lace, and the overall beauty it radiated.


Blog Ghee Janis Gown


A great fit, and very well done textures, this gown is perfect … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1acziOr

No comments:

Post a Comment