I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/29/2015

I Still Remember Her After All These Years

With all the billion events that happen every month, do you ever notice that you honestly don’t know what you’ve even bought any more? And that you have boxes of things that you’ve never worn? It’s kind of sad, in a way, isn’t it? We buy and buy and buy but never really have a lot of time to enjoy things before we get more new stuff. So today is kind of a “Throwback Thursday” for me because I dug a few older things from my inventory.


Style - I Still Remember Her After All These Years


People are still making winter items, but I’m ready for spring! The MariRead more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1z6gCcd

No comments:

Post a Comment