I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/29/2015

I Be Up In The Gym…

I Be Up In The Gym


Flair released the Tempter bustier and leggings at My Attic . Both the bustier and the leggings come with layer versions, as well as appliers for Slink’s Physique Mesh Body, and Maitreya’s Lara Mesh Body. The bustiers are available in solid color packs, or splatter packs, and the leggings are available in solids only. There are three packs of color variations featuring 4 colors per pack.


Just Working On My Fitness


I’m also wearing LeLutka’s Cadence Side Ponytail with texture change scrunchy. This is such a cute hair! My shoes are from 2Real, they have such a wide variety of styles of … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1CO7aLM

No comments:

Post a Comment