I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

8/31/2013

The Arcade ~ In My Dreams

Hey sweeties! *:・゚✧ I am super excited about the Arcade (opening September 1st)! Yay! Each new round is like Christmas all over again. I have so much fun trying to collect all the new goodies that I love. I was inspired by floorplan’s new Hot Air Balloons, & Tee*fy’s Zzzzzzz Kit to create a whimsical dream post, and I am so happy how it turned out! Hope you like! (♡◠‿◠)









The Arcade ~ In My Dreams

The Arcade ~ In My Dreams







Outfit



{Skin} Belleza • Leila • Arcade 1 RARE SOON @ The Arcade

{Glitter} Fashionably Dead • Glitter (Face)

{Lashes} Candy Mountain

{Hair} Clawtooth • Hearts on Fire • Princess Bubblegum SOON @ The Arcade

{Eyes} Umeboshi • Mirror Eyes • Dark Blue NEW

{Ears} Half-Deer • Velven Bunny Ears • Angelbloom RARE SOON @ The Arcade

{Bear Mask} Tee*fy • Sleepy Polar Bear Sleeping Mask SOON @ The Arcade

{Bunny} Tee*fy • Lop Eared Bunny Plushie SOON @ The Arcade

{Necklace} Katat0nik • Radio Necklace (Shy Bunny) SOON @ The Arcade

{Dress} Tee*fy • Aurora Night Dress • Sky SOON @ The Arcade








Scene



{Sky Dome} Turnip’s • Skydome 2.0 • Enchanted {Hot Air Balloon} floorplan • Pwnie Standing • Moonshadow SOON @ The Arcade {Unicorn} Silent Sparrow • Vintage Nightstand • Teal SOON @ The Arcade {Toast Backpack} BCC • I love Toast Backpacks • Fried Eggs SOON @ The Arcade

{Pillows & Feathers} .click. • Pillow Fight SOON @ The Arcade

{Fairy} Baiastice • Porcelain Fairies • Sleepy SOON @ The Arcade

{Record Player} floorplan • Record Player • Vintage RARE SOON @ The Arcade

{Camera} Tres Blah • Bon Voyage • Vintage Camera SOON @ The Arcade

{Books Stack} Tres Blah • Bon Voyage • Books SOON @ The Arcade

{Papers&Book} Lark • Imaginarium Librarium Poetry RARE SOON @ The Arcade

{Shoe} TD Templates • Ladies Mesh Zippered Ribbon Flats • Purple SOON @ The Arcade

{Bottle} keke • tincture bottle • poppy SOON @ The Arcade









Chocolate Kisses,

Sugar Heartsdale






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://www.sugarheartsdale.com/2013/08/the-arcade-in-my-dreams.html

No comments:

Post a Comment