I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

8/30/2013

Go RARE or GO HOME


I promised you more ARCADE GACHA preview and well, here we go. Both Exile and Belleza have news at the ARCADE this round. Belleza has three RARE skins – one for each of the more prominent hair colors – blonde, red or dark brown/black (LOURDES I FEEL CERTAIN THAT THE DARK BROWN BROWS WILL WORK WITH BLACK NO REALLY I DO!)


I was excited while I was shooting to see that One Bad Pixel just did a release of a great casual tank dress!



It’s a great casual dress, perfect for weekend shenanigans!


ARCADE IS COMING !! It’s like Winter is Coming but there will be less death.


Gidge Is Wearing:


Lashes: Amacci – Eyelash Tattoo 5

Dress: ::1bp:: Jersey Tank Dress S

Hair: Exile::Just a Reason: All Colors FOR ARCADE

Nails: Slink Avatar Enhancement Fingernails (ANIM)

Earrings: [HANDverk]Zelda Earring.peach

Shape: Gidge ~Savoir Faire Shapes~

Skin: -Belleza- Leila Arcade 2,1,3 RARE

Eyes: Nomine Stained Eyes – Skittles colors

Poses: PRETENSE






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://itsonlyfashionblog.com/2013/08/30/go-rare-or-go-home/

No comments:

Post a Comment