I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

8/31/2013

Horror Style!

See what I did thurrr? Yep, new releases from ::JK Style:: & The Horror! and boy are they HOT.


Horror Style!


This is the brand new Roxanne dress from ::JK Style:: and is sure to turn heads, a very sexy number ;) and new the new releases are just 55L this week! I’m also sporting the FABULOUS new shoes from The Horror! I’m wearing the Eyeballin’ pair, I love them.


Iggy Heels


Five gorgeous designs, super low prices!


Also, the pose in the top picture is available in a pack from !bang poses for Fifty Linden Friday ♥


Skin – Glam Affair ‘Katya’

Eyeliner – {MUA} ‘Monochrom Black’

Hair – Clawtooth ‘I Digress’

*Dress – ::JK Style:: ‘Roxanne’

*Shoes – The Horror! ‘Iggy Heels’

Hands – Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands

Pose – !bang poses ‘Female Fifl 11′ (Fifty Linden Friday!)

*Pose 2 – -Pin Me Up-Poses ‘Shoe Pose’







via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://harmonysandalphon.wordpress.com/2013/08/31/horror-style/

No comments:

Post a Comment