I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/11/2013

Windmill home

Scarlet Creative windmill


I’ve always been fascinated by windmills, when I was young my friend and I had a (for us) adventurous tour of Sussex windmills, trying to draw them. So it was a no-brainer when I saw the Scarlet Apple windmill at this month’s collabor88. The mill fitted nicely on mmy piece of mainland land that has Linden protected water on 2 sides. I added a striped canopy from an itutu building , but I didn’t do any modding except for turning one of the tower walls into a wood finish. To be honest I only meant to do the inside, but although I “selected face” before changing the texture, it turned out the face was both sides (and I hadn’t checked). The sweeps of the windmill are static, by the way (unless I missed something). But, anyway, I really like it.


Scarlet Creative windmill


The plants etc. are from various designers: rocks and lily pad from Heart, pampas and bullrushes from Kidd, red ivy and bluebells from Frogs Garden, some aster from Organica, hanging ivy from Zinnia’s and cherry and alder trees from Forest Floor. The big tree is nocc and no longer available. I was a bit lazy (Read more…)


View the original post at Home On The Grid






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://homeonthegrid.com/2013/04/10/windmill-home/

No comments:

Post a Comment