I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/10/2013

Weekenders

Weekenders


Ok yea, I know it’s only Tuesday but a girl can dream can’t she? After I got so dressed up in not a lot yesterday I wanted to do a more casual look today, which was perfect because Drift just released the weekend tee and capris! I love oversized t shirts and this one with the slipped shoulder reminds me why we’re so much better off with mesh. I remember trying to wear a shirt like that before mesh, system top and prim parts…it just wasn’t happening!


I added the new Minimalist Glasses from Boom that you can find at C88. They’re unisex and come in several different colours. I don’t usually wear glasses but I love these ones and thought they worked with this outfit.


Finally, the little bag on the table is a freebie that you can get on the lucky board at Le Poppycock, I’ve been meaning to use it in a post for a while but hadn’t gotten round to it till today. Anyway it’s cute and modifiable so you can make it bigger or smaller as you like it. Love a freebie!


Coral


x


_________________________________________________________________


Hair – Chynna – Truth


Top – Weekend Tee – (Read more…)


View the original post at Virtually Vanilla » iheartsl.com






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://virtuallyvanilla.wordpress.com/2013/04/09/weekenders/

No comments:

Post a Comment