I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/07/2013

Understanding Why I Closed UEMA And Said Good-Bye

 photo Snapshot_002-2-1_zps362d0975.jpg


Many of you feel like I cast you out for no reason at all, this is so not true. I adored many of you, some wasn’t even tipping the scale as a fave but that isn’t here nor there. I had a run with someone who was suppose to have been my friends who at every turn tried to hinder me and all I did, once she was cast out of UEMA I brought in some new and fresh management. One wanted to be top cookie while the other one worked his ass off, so when I wouldn’t demote him it became a battle between her and I almost daily because she felt that she should have been the top cookie alone. I don’t tolerate that so when she left the position and UEMA it was left to one. That person was amazing. There were many things going on behind the scenes that no one knew or was suppose to know. When the stress becomes too much or too painful its time to end it. So many webs of spun lies. The one thing I don’t regret is leaving for in the end I will not be the one who (Read more…)


View the original post at violetcrushbravin2012






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://violetcrushbravin2012.wordpress.com/2013/04/06/understanding-why-i-closed-uema-and-said-good-bye/

No comments:

Post a Comment