I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/08/2013

Spring Is Near Hunt Ends Soon!

It’s been like two weeks since I posted and that’s possibly the longest I’ve gone without posting in like two years and I’m afraid it may not improve much until Mayish when things should calm down a bit for me. Meanwhile you’ve only got about two days left to do Acid Lily’s Spring is Near Hunt. There’s several really adorable things available to get you in the springy feeling.



My favorite was this outfit from Even Flow, the pants and jacket are both available for the hunt and I adore this look so much. I threw on a pair of Ingenue kitten heels and I feel all American and oh so ready to take on the day. Which for me means practicing choreography as I have a performance in less than week. So, off I go to throw a hoop around the yard. Happy Hunting!


Shirt: Fri.day

Jacket: Even Flow – Spring is Near Hunt

Pants: Even Flow

Shoes: Ingenue

Necklace: Rezlpsa Loc

Pose: !bang

Bag: Pure Poison


View the original post at Ani's Second Life






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://anislfindonista.blogspot.com/2013/04/spring-is-near-hunt-ends-soon.html

No comments:

Post a Comment