I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/24/2013

Sharing does a body good!

Testing out shadows.


Styling Below!



I just wanted to share a few photos I took with the new firestorm … this is apparently a MANDATORY update.. and the reason is.. and I will not pretend to understand it all but shortly, Linden Lab will flip a switch to make everything Server Side Baking…

Allegory Malaprop , tried to explain it to me the best she could.. however, do not listen to MY interpretation… read up on it yourself! lol.


I will just show you the pretty photos I got to take!


And, yes, I will also share with you my “LOOK”…


Now I found I could use shadows on MEDIUM graphics, and that was AWESOME…


A few more..


I did find that if I attempted to use Ambient Occlusion.. or, whatever it is called, then I still got a patching issue.. but, without it… NO LINES…

And if you tried to use shadows in the past, you know what I am referring too.


A few more..


I actually love how my studio looks with shadows, which I refer to either the grove or, the dragons den (LOL) !


And please, I know alot of my details are weird but, keep in mind, these are all just snaps straight from SL.. (Read more…)


View the original post at So Hawt SL » ♥ So Hawt ♥






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://sohawtsl.wordpress.com/2013/04/23/sharing-does-a-body-good/

No comments:

Post a Comment