I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/03/2013

Pass The Courvoisier


Yeah so I’m back after a week away from blogging fashion. Yesterday was April Fool’s Day. I told my plurk buddies I should have thought ahead and did a really skinny shape to fit the Standard Size XS or XXS, which are the 2 most popular sizes BTW, and done a blog post showing it as my new shape. It would have been funny for me, but Sal didn’t seem to think so. So anyway today I’m getting back on the 50 Shades of Sexy challenge, with Intoxicate Me AND I almost forgot Berry has another meme this week: Top Five Pet Peeves. More after the pic…


Pass The Courvoisier


Click here for more & the credits.

(…)

Read the rest of Pass The Courvoisier




© Lourdes for Lourdes Denimore, 2013. | Permalink |





View the original post at Lourdes Denimore » IheartSL






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://lourdesdenimore.com/2013/04/pass-the-courvoisier/

No comments:

Post a Comment