I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/14/2013

Orient Express



I visited The Dressing Room and I found some pretty things, two from them it’s that awesome dress by Cynful and the hair from LoQ. I never heard about LoQ until now… I guess I will take a visit to her shop later.

The skin I’m wearing it’s Margot by Glam Affair, my favourite now. My nose is now so pretty! :)



And here I’m wearing the beautiful set Mara Necklace & earrings by Son!a. You can change the colors with just a menu. Lovely!


What I’m Wearing:

Son!a Mara Necklace & earrings all colors

-SKIFIJA- Feet 2+2 Capricious Joy heels (multicolor)

“LoQ Hair” BerryJuice (LeftSided) Midnight

[Cynful] Kamalin Dress – SkyBlue

Glam Affair – Margot – America Clean – Dark Brown


View the original post at Rayne Morgan in Second Life






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://raynemorgan.blogspot.com/2013/04/orient-express.html

No comments:

Post a Comment