I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/10/2013

Just to See You Smile

I’d do anything, that you wanted me to… lyrics from one of my favorite country music artists Tim McGraw… defines the core of my personality. It takes a long time for me to really get comfortable around people, but once I am, I’d do anything just to see them smile.





Featured Face Paint Jane (Coming soon)

Featured EMO-tions Falbala

Featured Tres Beau Belled Earrings and Necklace

Featured [Mirror's Enigma] Skinny Jeans and Spring Top

1. Custom Shape

2. Poetic Eyes: Autumn Moon

3. Gaeline: Mesh Lashes Divina

4. Sexy Mama Valentine Manicure

5. Kennedy’s Dani Tennish Shoes

6. ::SAAL:: Pose Gift March



Whether I’m styling an outfit or putting notes together for Face Paint, in the back of my head, I’m constantly thinking, what can I do here that will best reach the most people with a positive message and how well do I represent the designer?





Featured EMO-tions Sessie

Featured Demise of Flight Black Denim Jeans

Featured Demise of Flight Wild Tank

1. Custom Shape

2. Poetic Eyes: Autumn

3. Gaeline: Mesh Lashes Starlia

4. Face Paint: Jessica Blue

5. Candy Nail: Rainbow

6. [Mirror's Enigma]: Vanity Tan Skintone

7. Chop Zuey: Tiger Lilly

8. Candy Nail: Bare Feet




View the original post at caryn Ashdene's Viewpoint






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://carynashdeneslblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/just-to-see-you-smile.html

No comments:

Post a Comment